Monday, March 19, 2007

Fireplaces and fireplace mantles

I was helping my dad to bed last night and he paused to tell me just how much he loves the fireplace that I got for him. I've talked about it before, it is one of those electric fireplaces that has the look of a real fire. My mom and I are planning to get a few more so we can put one in the office and one in her bedroom.

I've been watching the fireplaces they have at DESA as a source for the next fireplace we buy. They have fireplaces and fireplace mantels with free shipping. From beautiful unfinished fireplace mantles to a build your fireplace section that walks you through the selection of firebox, mantle, and accessories to build the fireplace that you want for your home.

One of the things that I love about the electric fireplace I have now is the fact it can be used as an emergency source of heat. Such as last night the house heating system ran out of fuel and the fire place's little heater kept a three bedroom house warm all night with temperatures under -15 F.



The preceding post is a paid advertisement for DESA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy