Friday, March 16, 2007

To work or not to work on vacation

I've been discussing vacations with my friends lately, and me and V are pondering a road trip. The trick is, road tripping means that since I work at home I have to make a decision - do I take a few weeks to a month off from earning anything, or do I take my job on the road with me?

It would be possible to work at night when we stop at motels, at least if they have Internet access, but would that be relaxing? Working at home means being able to set your own hours and schedule, but you need to be certain that you actually stick to that once you have decided to do it. It also means knowing when to toss the schedule out the window and just go on vacation and let life take care of itself.

So, I guess I'll be looking into what the consequences would be of not working. Will mainly depend, I think, on how long we decide to road trip for and if we even do go road tripping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy