Saturday, April 21, 2007

Shopping for office supplies like a school kid

Notebooks are a staple of the home business. I have notebooks of all sixes from little 3x5 memo pads to 5 section notebooks with pocket dividers for tucking loose paper into.

Whatever your job is, you will need a notebook at some point. My secret for getting the notebooks I need is to hit the local Wal-Mart when they have their sales going back to school sales, and particularly after the kids have gone back and everything hits clearance. A couple years ago I got a LOT of plastic pencil cases for storage of small stuff. I always get a lot of 70 page notebooks and a few composition pads. Check it out this fall, you'll be amazed how much office stuff there is to be had in the school supplies aisle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy