Saturday, April 21, 2007

Travel office

There is one truth about Alaska, and that is that when you have the chance to get out and enjoy the summer - take it!

With that in mind I am working on a portable office that I can take along in the car or on the back of my ATV when I hit the trails. First and foremost in this is to be the usual notebook and pens and a good mechanical pencil with lots of extra lead (I tend to break the lead too easily). I also want to eventually get a decent PDA - the one I got off eBay was a piece of **** that won't synch to my computer and only holds a charge for about an hour, less than half an hour if you are actually using it.

So, I need a PDA for my traveling office, since it makes no sense to pack around a laptop for writing. Or better yet, since I want to be writing, maybe get myself one of those writing dealies, I forget the name, but they're just a keyboard with a small screen to show you five or six words of text. Encourages you to not edit as you go, just type. Then you can download it to the computer after it's all typed into the deal. I'd like to get one of them. Or maybe a folding keyboard to use with the PDA when I get a decent one.

I'm still pondering what else I would put in my travel office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy