Thursday, July 19, 2007

Laptop Cooling Panel

Went to town last night, out shopping at Wal Mart, and found myself a cooling panel dealie for using with my laptop.

The thing is made by Targus and sits under the laptop on the desk, it plugs into the USB port and two little fans silently draw air down and out the back of the panel to cool the laptop and keep the surface under it from heating up.

I'd talked about wanting one of these things before, had never seen one in a local store though. I found this one in the local Wal Mart and just had to grab it.

Found out when I tested it last night that the thing has an on/off switch on the power cord, really good for when you're running on battery power and want to turn the fan off to help safe battery life. Seems to work good, so I plan to put it to a real test today as I am working.

I'll take a picture of it later and get it uploaded.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy