Thursday, August 30, 2007

A new look for the Work at Home Newsletter

For a few weeks I have been thinking about giving my blogs a whole new look, and today I am starting that makeover with several of them, including the Work at Home Newsletter. My plan is to start building them into newsletter format blogs that have articles and columns in separate posts, with a headline index post at the top of the blog for each week's newsletter.

The header post for the week will have a future date on it so it will remain at the top of the posts for the week of the newsletter that the post series covers. It will be posted early Sunday morning and run through late Saturday night when it will be replaced by the next Sunday morning post for the next newsletter.

Diet Tracker had been to begin this trend as a test, but I have decided I like the way it is fleshing out so I am going to dive straight into several blogs adapting to this format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy