Sunday, August 26, 2007

Advantages and disadvantages to working at home - time to work

Working from home has advantages and disadvantages. Among the advantages are the ability to set your own working hours and to decide how much you will be working during those hours.

Disadvantages include the old adage about the best laid plans of mice and men.

Yes, you may decide that you will work from X to X time - but what does reality think of those plans?

I keep deciding that I will go to bed at 7 p.m. and wake at 3 a.m. and work through to 9 a.m. on novels and such and the rest of the day to 5 p.m. on websites and such. I do good to fit a couple hours into my day and I am usually half asleep and working at 3 a.m. without having slept before that.

Yes, you can make plans, but there comes a time when you have to revise them to fit the reality of when and how you can manage to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy