Friday, August 24, 2007

Can't work in the bedroom, need my office back

Things are going so slow on the office move. It is frustrating the heck out of me. I want my office, but there are other things that need to be done before I get to work on it and I don't want to move into it until it is completely finished otherwise I know from past experience that it will get to the halfway point and stall.

I can wait though, it's only been a couple of days that I have not had my full office. Don't know how I used to share space with my bedroom when right now it is driving me insane to have the bed in the same room as the computer. LOL Just that there is a bed in here as I am working is making me feel half asleep and less productive. I want to fold the bed back down and go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy