Thursday, August 23, 2007

Found a shelf layout I love

I was browsing through a copy of Reader's Digest Household Hints & Handy Tips and found a picture of a shelf I want to incorporate into my office. Check this picture out -



That angled shelf above the writing surface for putting a book would be perfect in my office as a place to lay out reference materials and notebooks on the worlds I create as I am writing out my novels. I like to work longhand when I am working on the outline for a story, so that would make an ideal layout for my outline area in my office. Add in a place for a oil lamp or candle - since I love writing my lamp or candle light rather than harsh overhead lighting, and I have an ideal place to let the muses play.

Of course - my desk space would not be on them ugly metal wall shelf supports, but I'll show you when I get that part built.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy