Saturday, August 25, 2007

Computers and stuff at TechPalooza

How would you like to be able to keep up with the Joneses without having to spend as much as Mr. Jones spends on his toys? In business you need the latest goodies or your business will suffer. That is why I was so excited to see the prices on things at TechPalooza. I'd heard of them before, but never visited the site. I wish now I had visited it before I got my new digital camera second hand. I found a brand new Canon camera at TechPalooza for only a little more than I paid for a broken second hand camera! ::pounds head on desk::

The lovely in their computer products that has my eye right now is one of them tablet computers, you know the kind. The ones that all the nurses have now. TechPalooza has a very nice little Lenovo Tablet computer for under $1,500. Their top sellers list has got a Palm TX listed on it for $253.00, and they have 256MB memory cards as low as $7.

Check the site out before you shop other sites. They're very easy to navigate and have lots of great stuff. I think you'll like what you see. Shop before the end of August and get free shipping too!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy