Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Printer cartridges

Having trouble finding the right ink cartridge for your printer? I'm sure that it is not just in Alaska where it can be a pain to find the right kind of ink for an older model of printer, it is something that can be a problem almost anywhere you are using a printer that takes a specific type of cartridge. I know that I have stopped using more than a few printers for no other reason than because I could no longer find cartridges that fit them.

Now you can find cartridges for over 10,000 different printers by searching Cartridge Finder and using their easy to navigate pages to request a price comparison from Price Grabber.

In just a few minutes I was able to even locate cartridges for my first printer, a Lexmark z11, for under $20 with no charge for shipping and handling.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy