Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Looking for Office Music

I'm looking for some good music that I can work to, something with a low sound to it that works as a background but is not something I would end up singing along to. I'm thinking something like an instrumental or easy listening type that would work to let me focus on my work without drawing me into the lyrics. One of my friends gave me a collection of CDs a couple of years back for the Lord of the Rings movies, which has some great music on it for working along on my novels, now I just need to find something that would be good for general office work when I am not working on a novel.

All I really need is something that can be turned down to just the edge of hearing but loud enough to drown out the television set in the other room so I can work without being disturbed by the sound of the television talking about this that and the other dozen things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy