Monday, September 27, 2010

October 15th ~ deadline on 6 month Tax Return extension

It seemed like such a great idea back in April. 6 month extension, plenty of time to get the taxes filed, and they will be filed to get back the return just in time to help with the heating fuel. Wonderful!

Well, it seemed wonderful. Only now, in the wake of my dad's passing away, my tax paperwork is who knows where and I am trying to locate it. I ordered a replacement copy of last year's return, since I am not going to hold my breath that I find that particular folder in time, and will be diving back into trying to get the taxes finished and filed by the October 15th deadline just as soon as I get the chance ~ hopefully by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy