Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Extension to file Taxes

I'm not sure just what I would do without the option to get an extension to file my taxes. Sometimes, when I hit a year like this where I look up and go "OMG it's April 15th already?!" it really helps to be able to calculate things out and request a bit more time to get the forms all properly filled out and get them filed with the IRS so that everything is right.

I spent yesterday and today calling the IRS to ask questions about where things go, what code is supposed to be used on someone's tax for general contracting labor and several other minor things that I just flat could not locate in the tax books that I have and could not find what forms and publications to look for online for some of it.

So, yeah, extension is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy