Monday, September 27, 2010

Bookbinding as a second business

I picked up a new domain name today to go along with my intention to turn my bookbinding into a second career. I am now the proud domain owner of www.handboundbook.com where I will be working to set up an online storefront for my bookbinding business.

I am working tonight on getting organized here at the house for what I will need to actually run a bookbinding business. I know what I need to set up a bindery and repair workspace, but I want to be certain that I leap in carefully enough that I am going to be able to not only create the books that people would order from me, but to be able to maintain a quality level of binding and book workmanship as my perfectionist attitude demands of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy