Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Motorola Milestone Smartphone

If you are looking for a new phone and have never before had one of those expensive Smartphones, then I suggest taking a look at the Motorola Milestone. I have had this phone for a couple of months now and I am exceptionally pleased with the little phone.

The only issue I have had with it was when I tried to watch episodes of Chaos at CBS.com I was unable to because I had to log into a WiFi network to watch them. But, if I had logged into the wi-fi network, I could apparently have watched them, so it is not something that really detracts from the phone. And I can watch a LOT of TV shows on it without being on wi-fi too.

It has come to be another computer to me, holding books and short stories that I need to read, allowing me to make posts to my website blogs when I have to on the go, and letting me post pictures or comments to FaceBook and Twitter on the run.

And, best of all, with the newer Smartphones now hitting the market, the Milestone will start being more affordable to the average user. Full slide out QWERTY keyboard and onscreen touch keyboards make it fast and easy to use on the go for any small business in need of a pocket sized computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy