Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To-Do later notebook

I've began to work on a way to help me remember what I need to remember during the work day and not worry if I later on forget things that didn't really matter. I'm sure that I am not the only one that can get distracted by something that seems like it just HAS to be taken care of *RIGHT NOW* and then spend too much time on it and fail to get some of my work done. Right?

I've started a notebook to help me stay better organized and on topic, rather than allowing myself to investigate things that can otherwise distract me from what I need to be doing. By making brief, and I do mean brief, notes in the pocket sized notebook, I am able to remember things later on when I can focus on them, and get my work done while I am supposed to be focused on the work and not things I find during researching things I am working on writing.

So far I doubt if any of the notes I have made are more than 25 words in length, each just enough to help me remember what it was that I want to look up when I am able to get around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy