Saturday, December 23, 2006

Looking at my sites from an SEO standpoint

I'm looking into marketing for my websites - still not happy with them but the way my life has been lately I am going to be lucky if I get even one of them where I want them by New Year's. So, I'm trying to take things slow and figure out what needs doing as I go along.

My first focus is going to be to organize them and decide which one is the most important to me and focus on that one first. I am also going to focus my SEO marketing on Google and let the other engines fall where and how they will, since I know from my researching that Google is the one that matters the most in the SEO game - if you can get them to notice you the other engines will fall slowly into line.

Don't count the others out though, I'm not going to. I plan to check them each out and see what they have that makes them unique and target that as part of my activity. Don't worry, I'll share anything worth sharing. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy