Friday, March 30, 2007

Soundcheck on Video blogs and podcasts....

Well, I have decided that maybe video blogging and doing podcasts is not for me, at least not quite yet. It's not that I don't have ideas for it, I have a lot of good ideas, it's just that I think I sound awful on the recordings I have tried out so far.

So, I think that I'll work on my voice skills a little bit, play around, maybe talk to my friend that is a music teacher (::grins sweetly in the direction of Philly :-D ::), and think about doing video blogs and podcasts when I sound better on playback than I do at the moment. Trust me, I don't have a good recording voice and it kind'a breaks up into pauses when I am trying to talk. Ewwwww!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy