Thursday, April 26, 2007

Guerrilla Marketing Tip - Bookmarks

I did some low cost guerrilla marketing for my website just after it started up. On a whim I printed out some bookmarks with the picture of a famous author on one side and a quote by that author about writing. On the other side of the bookmark, running the length of the book mark, I printed my website URL and basic information on what the website was about.

I went to the expense of laminating each bookmark, just to make them a little more worth someone keeping, and then tucked them into a few books on writing before I returned the books to the public library.

This put the bookmarks for my writer's website in the hands of local writers. (Or in the library trash bin - I'm not positive which.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy