Sunday, April 29, 2007

Small chalkboard slates for notes

I have some little chalkboard slates that I got from the second hand store the other day. Had to pay $1.50 each for them but they are three nice little genuine slate slate pads. I'm going to use the slates for taking fast notes by the computer. Things that I would normally go through a lot of scratch paper to keep track of then toss in the trash, now goes on the slate and is wiped away when I no longer need it. I love it.

I picked up some chalk for a buck out of Wal-Mart then, nothing I can use on the other chalk board I have, since it is hard chalk and my other boards are painted boards, but it will give me a good supply of chalk for these small slates.

It still has a problem with getting my fingers covered in chalk though, so I will have to cure that. I've been looking for one of them pens that you can put chalk in, but can't find one yet. Shoot, I can't even find a chalk board eraser yet. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy