Friday, April 27, 2007

Got some office stuff - visual inspiration for writing

Got a few bulletin boards from second hand stores today. I'm going to use them for layout for my writing so I can plan stories and keep track of things easier. Also got a couple of small dry erase boards.

Yesterday my mom found me a neat lamp with a clay jug base that has a cut out on it to show a desert scene with a little light. Then today she found a great little stoneware terracotta covered hut thing that is like a igloo without the entry tunnel. It had been a incense burner, but I am going to add some stuff like a small cloth door covering and a few props and make it a visual example of one of the kinds of buildings found in my fantasy world. There is a really kewl sandstone votive holder that goes with it (well, now it goes with it, they didn't originally be a set).

Add in the feathery fern fossil rock I got yesterday and I have a few really good additions to the office decorations that will visually inspire my writing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy