Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Google Earth

It has been a while since I have had the time to mess around with Google Earth. That thing is getting to be rather kewl! Far too kewl for me to risk looking at it more before I have got my work done for today, I could get lost there quite easily. I'll go back and check it out tonight if I can remember to.

Right now I am fascinated by the 3D buildings, and primarily by the fact that it looks like they have it set up so that you can create your own 3D buildings and share them. This is something that I can see great potential for with writing - particularly collaborating on a novel if you can set it to where only you or one or more select others are the only ones that can view the buildings that you and them create.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy