Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Work tip - daily desk ledger

I've started keeping a ledger page on the desk beside me where I can do a fast notation of anything that happens concerning money for that day. I'm still working on just how it is to be set up, but so far it's working okay to help me see what is happening on a day to day basis and keep better track of money flow in the office and income - outflow on things.

I want to expand it as I determine what all is needed so that I can track each source of income and what is going on so I can see where I am making the most money each day.

current tracking is for
  • Advertising sites
  • AdSense
  • Writing Sites
  • Site hosting etc fees
  • etc....
Customize your own ledger for what pertains to your site, such as:
  • AdSense
  • eBay
  • Direct website sales
  • website hosting etc fees
  • other...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy