Friday, July 27, 2007

Business Plan

Creating a business plan is not enough, you need to occasionally look back at that business plan and modify it to make it fit the current needs of your business. That is something that I am currently doing, looking back over my business plan and deciding what needs to be changed to fit in with the changes of the past year. Sometimes I do this every few years, other times I might do it a few times a year. It is always good to keep an eye on your business plan, so that you can keep on the track that you have set for yourself and not meander so far off the trail that you get lost in the brambles.

I am currently working out what the addition of my own hosting server means to my writing and how that changes the way my business plan is lain out and what I will expect to see happen over the next year. This will help me to see where I am now and, in a year, how my current goals match what I have achieved in one year. That will help me to grow my writing business from that point, just as I have grown it from where it had been a year ago.

If you have a business plan, take it out occasionally and look it over to see if your business is progressing as you envisioned it to, if you don't have a business plan then you should make one as soon as possible to help your business take better shape and to help guide you to where you want to be in the years to come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy