Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ipod Skins and more at SkinIt

Share a home office with your spouse? Looking for a good way to be able to tell cell phones, Ipods and even laptops apart quickly and easily? Skin the suckers.

No, not go after them with a knife, although I have been tempted in the past with computer crashes ;-), nah, I'm talking about skins to put on the things.

I was over on the SkinIt website yesterday, before I went into town, and got a little distracted looking through the designs to see which ones I wanted for my laptop and cell phone. I, of course, ended up deciding that I needed to decide on a theme for all my gadgets then go back. Think I'll go for dragons... maybe fairies.

The point here is, whatever your interest, sports to Disney, or anything else, you can find Ipod skins, cell phone skins, laptop skins... Even skins for Bluetooth headsets. Just about anything you could want to put a skin on (including game things) and a wide range of skin graphics: sports teams, comics heroes, Star Wars, military.... I personally like the Larry Elmore skins, but I've been a fan of his artwork for years. If you like dragons they also have some of Ciruelo's work too.

Check them out, just don't get lost, you can spend hours looking through skins. - oh and check into their contest too. You could get your artwork made into a skin. How kewl is that? They'll display it for one week if it's selected, so you will have time to get your own personalized stuff that is *very* personalized.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy