Thursday, August 30, 2007

From the Editor

This is the first issue of the Work at Home Newsletter Newsletter-Blog. This first issue is going to be a week and a half long, which means that it will be running from August 29, 2007 through to September 8, 2007. I have decided to do it this way since it is the introductory issue and its start date falls in the middle of a week.

I will publish new newsletters weekly, with a header posted each Sunday morning that will run at the head of the blog until the following Saturday evening when it will drop down and be replaced by the next header (posted Sunday morning) and the posts for the next issue (posted through that week).

I am excited about this new format and hoping that you will find it to be a good format for the blog. If you have any comments or criticisms please feel free to let me know, I can't improve if I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Sandra
~~~~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy