Sunday, October 28, 2007

Preparing for a business trip

I have been going over things getting ready for my first business trip and it all seems to be so overwhelming. What do I need to take? What can I leave behind? What if I forget something crucial? Do I have enough business cards with me? What information should I have on my business cards? Do the clothes I have been considering taking work? Are they nice enough? Are they too fancy for a jeans and t-shirt girl? Can I take my preferred shampoo with me or will I need to buy some from the hotel store when I get to Nevada? How can I make sure my shampoo does not leak onto my clothing? Will my laptop battery last for a 6 hour flight or do I need to get an airline adapter?

It is so insane some of the worries that you can face when you are getting ready for taking a business trip, so I am going to look for some information on getting ready for your first business trip and share it here for everyone to benefit from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy