Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting ready for spring around my home

Guest post written by Elizabeth Harriet

Spring is my favorite time of the year, by far. It's just always so pleasant and I would even say a little sleepy in a good way. Or at least more relaxed in comparison to summer when the kids are out of school and running around the house every day. One of my favorite places to be around my home is my patio area, but I don't spend any time out there during the winter because it's way too cold. Well now it's about time again to start enjoying that outdoor space, but it needs a little sprucing up first.

I have some really great wicker furniture out there, so i thought that I would take the furniture that I already have and improve upon it and the area without spending a whole lot of money. While I was looking online to see if I could find some ideas on how to do that easily, I saw some Internet provider deals and after I looked through it some, I chose to switch over to a new provider for our home.

i decided to make some new patio furniture cushions. My old ones were kind of lumpy and faded looking anyway, so that's going to make hte patio look instantly better.


This post was written by a guest blogger
for blog post sponsor get.wildblue.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy