Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I need a genuine home office

Me and mom were talking, and we decided that I need to set up a genuine bonifide home office where I can work from. I think I'll take the room where we are storing things right now, and clear it out and buy some shelving material and such and build me a real home office with built in desks and shelves and all so that I can work in comfort based on what needs to be done and not have to shiver as I type like I do in the basement office where I am now.

The basement works good as a place to put my bedroom, since I like to sleep in a cool darkened room, but trying to work down here is distracting because when my fingers get chilled they can't type so I end up correcting typos left and right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy