Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sound Engineer

My friend, V, has asked me to look into what it takes to be a sound engineer, so I am going to be doing some work on the career of sound engineering even though I am not sure just how well that plays into a work at home job. We'll explore that a little, though, and see what I can come up with on it. Okay?

First off is some places that teach sound engineering:

Full Sail School of Recording Arts. Film, Art, Design, Music & Media production.

Wikipedia Audio Engineering information.

Audio Engineering Society "The leading professional association worldwide for professionals involved in the audio industry."

This is just a few resources to get us started here, I'll look into things more and get some ideas for if this could be a work at home career and go more in-depth on what a sound engineer is as I work on this series of posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy