Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fools is all over the Internet

Did you see Google's April fools joke? It was good, they had this deal up on free wireless broadband that was powered by your toilet, new technology in the deal collected information from your... umm... waste on your food preferences, medical health and projected medical future so that they could send you advertising based on that information.

I found out about it through TechCrunch when I went back to check on how their April Fool on their buyout of F*ckedCompany went.

Got to love April Fool's day, unless you're the target of a joke. I managed to avoid it this year, but I was (and am) too busy to slow down and be caught anyway. I keep wanting to be slowed down enough to have time to surf sites like Google and TechCrunch and all those and see just what sorts of April Fools jokes there are out there in Cyberspace.

It's a good way to draw traffic to your website, and I need to ponder on making up something for my site next year. It's all in good fun and good for a few laughs (hopefully it's your visitors that are laughing though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy