Sunday, December 02, 2007

Work can wait - I need to clean fridge if power goes out

There is a strong wind outside right now, which means that there really is no telling how much work I will get to get done today. I have decided that since the refrigerator is so low on things following Thanksgiving and going into the start of December, if the power goes out I will just unload the refrigerator and give it a really good cleaning out and scrubbing down. That is one of the things that keeps getting neglected when I get to working in the office, I walked in there last night and opened up the door and realized something must not yet have been tossed from Thanksgiving because it smelled like it was getting a second chance at life in there. That makes it well past time to put work on pause and clean the fridge out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy